More than 11,250 people from 64 countries registered to bid on 3,750+ items in Fort Worth, Texas. The two-day auction brought in more than $50 million USD.
- 2014 Kobelco CK1100G crawler crane – US$365,000
- 2016 Volvo L250H wheel loader – US$180,000
- 2017 John Deere 9570R 4WD tractor – US$170,000
- 2016 John Deere 460ET 6×6 articulated dump truck – US$167,500
- 2018 Caterpillar 326FL hydraulic excavator – US$150,000
MORE ABOUT THE AUCTION:
- Gross Transaction Value (GTV): US$50+ million
- Total Registered Bidders: 11,250+
- Total Number of Lots: 3,750+
- Total Number of Consignors: 650+
“We spoke to a lot of happy consignors after the auction, as we continue to drive record-breaking demand and strong returns,” said Chuck Roberson, Regional Sales Manager, Ritchie Bros.
“For customers unable to get what they needed in this week’s auction we have a ton more upcoming buying opportunities, including two auctions in Houston next month and our next Fort Worth sale in September where we will welcome back customers for auction day.”
Mr. Roberson continued, “The pandemic has made online buying more common, but customers have told us they miss the camaraderie and networking of being there in person. Our auctions have always been about more than equipment—it’s also an industry event for many of our customers.”