For CONEXPO 2023, the Komatsu theme will be “creating value together.”
The company’s booth will feature equipment, technology and service solutions that apply to the fields and topics of construction, energy/utilities, forestry, quarrying, sustainability, electrification and waste.
Komatsu plans to showcase tools that support operation optimization, addressing its sustainability/electrification roadmap, technology implementation and workforce optimization.
According to the company, its booth will demonstrate how Komatsu machines and solutions can help customers optimize fleet capabilities, extend the life/improve the value of machines, operate with safety as a priority, leverage the latest technology to improve productivity, conserve resources, reduce fuel consumption and upskill and retain employees.
On the show floor, Komatsu plans to feature its latest electric offerings alongside brand-new and recently introduced machines.
Some of the Komatsu machines that will be on the floor:
- PC210E electric excavator (with Smart Construction Retrofit)
- PC900LC excavator (with Smart Construction Retrofit)
- HB365LC-3 hybrid excavator (with Smart Construction Retrofit)
- D71PXi-24 intelligent dozer
- HD465-8 mechanical haul truck
- PC230F-11 processor
- PC360i-11 intelligent excavator
- WA600-8 wheel loader