Ritchie Bros.’ massive Orlando construction equipment auction is welcoming buyers and sellers from nearly every corner of the world.
Next week, Ritchie Bros. will auction more than 13,400 construction equipment items in six days for the first time in its history.
The event will include more than 830 excavators, 660 compactors, 410 loaders, 380 dozers, 340 skid steers, 200 articulated dump trucks, 450 truck tractors and 500 trailers. All construction equipment will be sold without minimum bids or reserve prices.
“We are extremely excited for next week when the equipment world descends upon Orlando for what should be an unforgettable six days,” said Jeff Jeter, president of sales in the United States for Ritchie Bros.
“This year we added an additional 20 acres for equipment display and we’ve needed every inch. We’ve also had to find an adjacent lot for customer parking to make extra room for equipment. We want to make sure customers get the equipment they need for the jobs they have lined up.”
The auction takes place at 700 Ritchie Road, in Davenport, Florida, and begins on Monday, Feb. 18.
- Monday, Feb. 18 — skid-steer loaders, multi-terrain loaders, loader backhoes, telescopic forklifts, rough-terrain forklifts, scissor lifts, boom lifts and light towers.
- Tuesday, Feb. 19 — wheel loaders, drilling equipment, agricultural equipment and forestry equipment.
- Wednesday, Feb. 20 — dozers, crawler loaders, cranes, boom trucks, compaction equipment, aggregate and crushing equipment.
- Thursday, Feb. 21 — motor scrapers, motor graders, articulated dump trucks, rock trucks, water wagons, fuel & lube trucks, mechanics trucks, vacuum trucks, mixer trucks, concrete pump trucks and sanitation trucks.
- Friday, Feb. 22 — excavators, material handlers, dump trucks, bucket trucks, digger derrick trucks, water trucks, cab & chassis trucks and rolloff trucks.
- Saturday, Feb. 23 – truck tractors, trailers, van trucks, winch tractors, tow trucks, pickup trucks, automobiles, recreational vehicles, aircraft and boats.
Due to the size of the construction equipment auction, customer parking has been moved to 450 Deen Still Rd. A free shuttle bus will transport customers directly to the site and back. Golf cart service is available to transport customers around the 220-acre equipment yard.
For more information, visit rbauction.com/Orlando2019