John Deere will have its largest presence ever at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023 this March in Las Vegas.
Totalling 80,000 square feet of booth space, John Deere and Wirtgen are combining forces for the first time at CONEXPO-CON/AGG, encompassing a 70,000 square foot booth outside in the Silver Lot.
Inside the West Hall, an additional 10,000 square feet is dedicated to the future of Deere technology in the construction space.
RELATED: Komatsu to feature brand-new machines at CONEXPO 2023
According to the company, its presence will offer customers an engaging experience and an all-encompassing snapshot of the future of construction through industry-leading equipment and technology.
In addition to its expansive and interactive booth experiences, exhibition attendees can anticipate the following from John Deere and the Wirtgen Group:
- 1 cohesive booth showcasing both John Deere and the Wirtgen Group’s latest machines and technologies.
- 70,000 square feet of outdoor space displaying world-class John Deere and Wirtgen Group equipment, technology, and application experience
- 10,000 square feet of indoor space focusing on John Deere technology, forward thinking innovative solutions, and John Deere Power Systems.
- 68 machines on display between Deere and the Wirtgen.
- 6 machines that feature SmartGrade control functionality. Wirtgen Group machines equipped with the latest technologies such as: Wirtgen Performance Tracker, AutoPilot 2.0, 3D Paving, Smart Compact, Spective Connect.
- 9 compact construction machines on display such as skid steer loaders, compact track loaders, compact excavators, and compact wheel loaders.
- 9 electric or hybrid electric John Deere and Wirtgen Group machines on display.
- 36 World Premieres of brand-new equipment across the construction, roadbuilding and compact construction segments.
- 4 production systems, showcasing the current priority areas for Deere and the Wirtgen, including Aggregates, Site Development, Roadbuilding, Underground.
- 1 center feature area for the future generation of Deere built excavators.
- 3 educational sessions featuring commentary from John Deere and Wirtgen Group experts.
John Deere and the Wirtgen Group designed the booth layout with a production system strategy in mind. To assist its customers, four production systems, include Aggregates, Site Development, Roadbuilding and Underground, were created to emphasize core business areas.
Each production system will showcase key components, equipment, and features relevant to their needs and presented first-hand by Deere and Wirtgen brand representatives.
For those exploring educational opportunities, Deere is hosting a session that will feature Justin Steger, solutions marketing manager at John Deere Construction & Forestry on March 16th, titled “How Grade Control Impacts Earthmoving Productivity.”
From the Wirtgen Group, Tom Chastain, milling product manager, will discuss “Best practices in Milling and Profiling” on March 16th.
Lastly, Tim Kowalski, application support manager for HAMM, will lead a discussion titled “Compaction 101: Doing the Right Things, the Right Way” on March 17th.