The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has elected its 2019 officers and directors for the AEM board of directors.
John D. Lagemann, a senior vice president of sales and marketing for Deere and Co., will serve as the board’s chair.
Jeffrey R. Reed, president and CEO of Reed International/VSS Macropaver, will serve as AEM’s vice chair.
For construction equipment, Steven W. Berglund, president & CEO of Trimble Inc. will chair the division.
On the agriculture side, Gerald D. Johnson, president of the farm, ranch and agriculture division of Blount International Inc., will serve as chair.
Filling the treasurer position is Todd H. Stucke, a senior market vice presiendet with Kubota.
AEM President Dennis Slater will serve as the board’s secretary.
“We welcome our 2019 officers and new and returning directors and want to publicly thank them and their companies for continued support of the Association and its goals,” Slater said. “AEM could not succeed and grow without the dedication of its volunteer leadership and active member participation. They help ensure AEM delivers quality results that continue to strengthen member companies and the industries they serve.”
AEM officers and directors come from an industry cross-section and work on behalf of the association’s membership. They provide strategic direction and guidance for association initiatives that assist members and the industry succeed in an ever-changing business environment. Key action areas include advocacy and public affairs, market information, exhibitions and events, as well as safety, regulatory and technical issues.
Directors elected to the AEM board:
- Jason M. Andringa, president and CEO of Vermeer Corp.
- Steven W. Berglund, president and CEO of Trimble Inc.
- Ted Bojanowski, vice president of sales, marketing and system engineering of Parker Hannifin Corp.
- Robert B. Crain, senior vice president and general manager of Agco Corp.
- Matthew P. Daley, senior vice president of sales for Milking & Dairy Farming of GEA Farm Technologies Inc.
- John L. Garrison, chairman, President and CEO of Terex Corp.
- Scott Harris, vice president of Case IH, CNH Industrial America.
- Linda Hasenfratz, CEO of Linamar Corp.
- John D. Lagemann, senior vice president of sales and marketing, ag and turf division Deere & Co.
- Ray O’Connor, president and CEO of Topcon Positioning Systems.
- Greg Petras, president of Kuhn North America.
- Rodney Schrader, chairman and CEO of Komatsu America Corp.
AEM Construction sector board:
- Steven W. Berglund, president & CEO of Trimble Inc.
- Bradley J. Boehler, president of Skyjack.
- Susanne Cobey, president and CEO of Eagle Crusher Co.
- Anthony D. Fassino, vice president of building construction products for Caterpillar.
- Laura Ness Owens, vice president of marketing for Doosan Bobcat.
- Melvin Porter, president and CEO of Link-Belt Cranes.
- Bryan T. Rich, Chairman and CEO of SmartEquip Inc.
- Stephen Roy, president of sales in the Americas for Volvo Construction Equipment.
- Eric Sauvage, president and CEO of LBX Company.
- Rodney Schrader, Chairman & CEO, Komatsu America Corp.
AEM is the North American-based international trade group providing business development resources to advance equipment manufacturing industry in the global marketplace. AEM’s members include more than 1,000 companies and more than 200 product lines in the agriculture and construction-related sectors worldwide.