MB Crusher has designed and produced new machines that transform loaders, skid loaders and backhoe loaders into mobile crushing and screening tools.
The MB-L crusher buckets and MB-LS screening buckets can be used with any size of loader, skid loader, or backhoe loader, from 2.4 to 25 tons. They operate in a similar fashion of the range of crusher and screening buckets for excavators. They enable crushing and screening of inert materials to be carried out on site.
According to MB Crusher, the new attachments offer numerous benefits to companies, including: savings in terms of personnel because they only require one machine operator; reduced costs and processing times, as the material is processed on-site without the need for transportation to landfill or the need to buy new material; greater agility on site, especially in smaller sites or inside warehouses, as the MB-L and MB-S models are compact and easy-to-use; they are environmentally-friendly as waste material is recycled, reducing transportation to landfill and therefore vehicle pollution.
MB-L and MB-LS crusher buckets are fitted to a skid loader, or backhoe and operate by utilizing the machine’s hydraulic system.
The MB-L models collect and crush debris from demolition or excavation sites. The size of the output material can be controlled by spacers inserted into the bucket.
MB-LS models are used to separate waste material, whether natural or construction debris, resulting from any type of work. The screened material can be reused in drainage work, to cover underground pipes and to refill excavation sites.
All MB-LS models are equipped with interchangeable modular panels. This allows the client to quickly change the size of the output material. The basket’s unique and innovative conical shape is specially designed to increase hourly production performances and to screen all collected material.
MB-L crusher buckets
- MB-L120: for skid loaders from 2.8 tons and backhoes and loaders between 5 and 7 tons.
- MB-L140 for skid loaders from 3 tons and backhoes and loaders between 6 and 8 tons.
- MB-L160 for skid loaders from 4.5 tons and backhoes and loaders between 7 and 10 tons.
- MB-L200 for skid loaders from 6 tons and backhoes and loaders between 7 and 10 tons.
MB-LS screening buckets
- MB-LS140: for skid loaders from 2.6 tons.
- MB-LS170: for backhoes and loaders from 6.5 to 11 tons.
- MB-LS220: for loaders and backhoes from 12 to 25 tons.