JLG has loaded the platforms of their new diesel and electric scissor lifts with screens and smart technology.
As the tallest machines in their class, the RT4769 and ERT4769 provide access to heights as high as five-stories.
The new 4069 and 4769 rough-terrain (RT) and electric rough-terrain (ERT) lifts are available in 40-ft and 47-ft models.
As well, they feature an 800lb carry capacity, with the ability of full-drive at maximum height.
By adding 28% more working area, the platforms on these new models have greater capacity for tools, people and materials.
Armed with LCD displays on the platform control boxes, JLG has been able to incorporate new technology. A focus on data allows operators to gain a better understanding of the lift’s performance and capabilities.
For instance, the screen can show notifications regarding health and safety, terrain, productivity and machine health.
Another technological addition is JLG’s LiftSense. This feature takes into consideration the tilt and weight on the platform and shows the user its maximum heights.
- Diesel/dual fuel engine models with hydrostatic drive (RT) OR battery-powered AC electric drive
- Easily foldable rails
- ANSI A92.20/CSA B354 compliant
- Load-sensing system that can be calibrated without weight
Options and accessories
- Pipe racks and leveling jacks
- CleanGuard—a leak containment system
- QuikLevel Advanced—allows for levelling on slopes