John Deere will exhibit its latest machines and technology at ConExpo in Las Vegas this March, and the manufacturer has broken down its presence at the trade show into numbers.
Encompassing more than 6,500 square metres, the Deere ConExpo booth area will include locations for the Construction & Forestry Division, John Deere Power Systems and the Wirtgen Group.
In addition to its expansive and interactive booth experience, exhibition attendees can anticipate the following from John Deere and the Wirtgen Group:
- Three thousand, five hundred and thirty square metres of carpet spanning the Deere enterprise booth area.
- Two hundred fifty product experts available to speak with booth attendees onsite.
- Seventy-four total products between John Deere and Wirtgen Group on display.
- More than twelve displays featuring special technology, new machine features and support solutions.
- Eleven total machines on display that feature grade control functionality.
- Ten compact construction machines on view, such as skid steer loaders, compact track loaders, compact excavators and compact wheel loaders.
- Ten total attachments, such as buckets, among others, which are compatible with the compact construction equipment within the John Deere Enterprise booth area.
- Seven world premieres of brand-new equipment across the construction and compact construction segments.
- Five simulator stations for attendees to interact with and compete against fellow operators.
- Two educational sessions featuring commentary from John Deere experts.
- One live presentation every morning to kick off the day at the John Deere booth.
On Tuesday, March 10, Deere product experts will deliver the Earthmoving with Pull-Type Scrapers: Maximizing Efficiency and Profits at 10 a.m.
On Friday, March 13, Deere will host the panel discussion How Grade Control Impacts Earthmoving Productivity at 11 a.m.
Both events take place at Westgate Pavilion 10.
ConExpo is North America’s largest trade show, and the event will take place from March 10 to 14 at the Las Vegas Convention Centre.