AMI Attachments is an industry-leading manufacturer and supplier of world-class attachments for the construction, industrial, mining, forestry, and agricultural markets across North America. We are seeking a Territory Manager to cover Northern Ontario, Quebec, and the Maritimes.
As a self-starting team player who is bilingual in English and French, you’ll work professionally and cooperatively with all team members and departments while building strong, loyal dealer and customer relationships. A vast knowledge of and experience with heavy construction and mining equipment is a definite asset.
• Calling on and strengthening relationships with OEM Construction Equipment Dealers in AOR
• Providing marketing support and materials, product info and updates, and dealer sales training
• Responding to, and following up on, all enquiries in a knowledgeable and timely fashion
• Assisting with trade shows, meetings, product demos, seminars, and other dealer events
• Working with OEM dealers to help supply solutions and support to their customers’ needs
• Promoting all AMI products and services professionally and knowledgeably within AOR
• Providing dealer training on our AMI Blackbird Quoting Tool, assisting with quotes and orders
• Observing AMI safety policies, procedures and safe work practices at all times
Please submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com