Location: Oro-Medonte (Orillia), Ontario
About the business
Jade Equipment Company Ltd., based in Edmonton, Alberta and operating in Ontario for the past 9 years, has over 30 years’ experience, specializing in new, rebuilt and used parts, sales, service and rentals of Champion and Volvo Motor Graders and several other major lines of equipment including Global Sweepers, Wille Multi-Purpose tractors, Spaulding Asphalt products, Forax Brush Cutting Attachments, etc. We pride ourselves on servicing our customers with uncompromised quality and efficiency.
Purpose of Position (Overall contribution to Company goals)
Perform maintenance, repair and rebuilding jobs for the Company in a safe, efficient and capable manner, using the least amount of labour hours necessary, while making sure that Jade and its customers receive quality, cost effective workmanship.
Duties and Responsibilities
In The Shop:
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction for worked performed.
- Complete job time cards on a daily basis.
- Ensure all Work Orders are completed at the end of each assignment.
- Takes advantage of all opportunities to attend schools and training sessions in order to upgrade technical competence.
- Advise supervisor of all changes within your responsibility which can affect Company success.
- Perform other duties or projects as assigned.
On The Road:
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe Service vehicle; ensure the vehicle is properly serviced and in good working condition at all times.
- Observe Company dress code when servicing customer’s equipment; conduct himself in the presence of customers in a manner which will retain a good opinion of the Company and the Service Department.
- Identify problem(s), advise customer and make the repairs necessary to ensure equipment is efficiently and safely operable.
- Promote the sale of parts, filters, blades, etc. to customers.
- Plan & organize your time in order to provide economic & efficient service to customers. Ensure all Work Orders & required reports are completed at the end of each assignment.
Heavy Duty Mechanics Licence Valid Driver’s Licence
- Company Benefit Package
Please send cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, include Heavy Duty Mechanic in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.