BRON located in Woodstock, ON and Leroy, MN is looking for a self-motivated Sales Representative to sell our New & Used Utility Plows, attachments and accessories.
Overview: Responsible for the sales of BRON Utility plow equipment and accessories through relationships built with the utility contractors and dealers in their assigned territory.
Territory: We have two Territories currently available. One Territory is the Eastern USA and the other Territory is Western USA and Canada. Travel will be required for both Territories.
Sales Representative Roles:
- Develop relationships with current and new customers and contractors in the region.
- Primary BRON contact for utility dealers.
- Negotiate quotes and contracts.
- Respond to all inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Act as a liaison between Production & Engineering to the customer to ensure all inquiries are being communicated.
- Determine sales objectives and forecasts for potential and future business opportunities.
- Self-motivated and able to manage a multi-state sales territory.
- Travel and work remotely.
- Set up and work regional & national trade shows and customer events.
- Gain advanced knowledge of our equipment.
- Obtain an understanding of current Utility market conditions.
- Perform inspections to establish an estimated value towards used equipment trades.
Please submit your resume to Bill Burnett, sales Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org